Gas safety certificate

Pricing Page

Welcome to Zen Inspections - London's leading online provider for Gas safety certificates, Boiler servicing, EPC certificates and Electrical safety certificates.

Gas safety Certificate from £40.00* and Boiler Service from £69.00

Pricing Page

Gas Safety Certificate £40.00

We provide Gas Safety Certificate to private landlords and estate agents throughout Greater London. Our prices for gas safety start from £40.00..

Learn More

EPC Certificate £45.00

We have a team of registered Energy performance assessor carrying out EPC certificates to private landlords starting from as little as £45.00..

Learn More

Portable Appliance Testing £49.00

At Zen Inspections, we provide Portable Appliance Testing services to residential properties and businesses. Price start from £49.00..

Learn More

Boiler Service £69.99

A boiler service will save you money, prevent breakdown and extend the life of your boiler. We offer boiler servicing from £69.99..

Learn More

For landlords, there are specific safety rules and regulations that must be followed when renting their property. Following these rules and regulations are the responsibility of the landlord. Below is a list of main legislations that all landlords need to know about. For more detailed information on each regulation, please visit: Landlords Regulation Responsibilities.

  • Gas: The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998
  • Electricity: The Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994
  • Furnishing: The Furniture & Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) (Amendment) Regulations 1993
  • Building: Building Regulations – Part “P” Electrical Safety in Dwellings
  • Energy: Energy Performance of Buildings Directive 2008

For more detailed information on the above laws, please visit: Landlords Safety Regulations

landlords gas safety certificateIf you are a Landlord, you are responsible for the gas safety of your tenants. Therefore a valid gas safety check is required by law on all rental properties in the UK.

It is important for you to understand that the CP12 certificate, which is also known as landlord gas safety certificate, contains the safety information for all gas appliances and the pipe-works. This check MUST be conducted by a registered Gas Safe engineer.

We at Zen Inspections Ltd have a large network of gas safety engineers who are all qualified and gas safety registered.

Before issuing a pass or fail certificate, our gas engineer will check the following on all gas appliances Read more..

gas safety certificate

If you are living in a rented accommodation within the UK, then it is important that your landlord provides you with a copy of a valid Gas safety certificate. There are specific obligations that are bestowed upon your landlord with regards to gas safety of the property being rented out.

All types of rented accommodation, call it long term, short term holiday let or a student accommodation, you need to know that your landlord MUST comply with the gas safety regulations. For detailed information Read more..

Why Choose Us?

      • We offer discounts on bulk bookings to Landlords, Estate agents and Housing agents.
      • We provide Gas Safety certificate to you for an affordable rate of £40.00.
      • We offer flexible appointments at appropriate times suitable for you.
      • We conduct boiler servicing at an affordable rate of £69.00.
      • Our engineers are qualified and carry with them complete identification details which they have to show you before they begin working on your premise.
      • All our engineers are fully insured.
      • When your certificate is almost expiring, we send you a automated reminder in good time.
      • Urgent appointments with our engineers can be arranged on request